View Cart and Checkout
When all meal payments and School Fees have been added to the cart, click to View Cart and Checkout.
This displays a summary of the Cart Total, Total Convenience fee (all Service Charges) and Total Amount.
- Click the Convenience Fee link to display the separate School Fee and Lunch Payment fees.
NOTE: Convenience Fee amounts shown are an example; fees may vary by district.
- The district-set Convenience Fee will be charged to your account each time you make a meal payment and/or a school fee payment online (with a debit or credit card).
This displays a summary of the payments you are making that includes Meal Payments and School Fees payments.
- Click the Post-It icon to edit or add a memo to the school fee.
- The district will sometimes require student’s name and classroom number or similar information.
- Click to remove an item from the shopping cart.
- Click to check out and make a payment.
SELECT A WALLET
- If you select a Wallet Account, it will automatically fill in the information that was entered in Manage Wallet.
- Enter the CVV or card code in the CVV/Card Code text field.
- Click to complete the payment.
OR ENTER YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION
If you do not want to use, or have not set up a wallet account, you can enter the required information on this screen.
- Enter the First and Last Name, Address, City, State/Province and Zip exactly as it appears on the credit card bill in the appropriate fields.
- Enter the Credit Card Number, CVV/Card Code, Card Expiration Month and Card Expiration Year.
- Click the Save to Wallet? box if you would like to save the credit card information to a wallet account.
- Click to process the payment.
A confirmation message will display and also an email will be sent to you if Send Notification is checked in Manage Profile.
- Click Home to go to the homepage.
- Click Payment History to print a receipt of the transaction.
©2017 Education Management Systems, Inc.
K12 Parent Help, Revised 1/2017