Logging into K12PaymentCenter
- If you have an account, enter your parent User Name and Password and click Login.
If you do not wish to become a registered user, you can still pay for student's school fees by clicking the Continue as Guest link.
Retrieve Account Information
- If you do not remember your login information, click Forgot Login Info? to go to the Reset Password page.
- Enter your Username and click Find Account, or click Forgot Username if you don’t remember your username.
If you clicked Find Account, you will need to you answer your security question, enter a new password, confirm the new password and enter the code shown before clicking Submit.
- Enter the answer to the security question in Answer text field. If you do not remember your security question and/or answer, click Forgot Security Answer.
- Enter a new password in the New Password text field.
- Enter the same new password in the Confirm Password text field.
- Check the I’m not a robot box to continue.
- Click Submit to reset password.
- Enter your Email Address associated with your K12PaymentCenter.com account on the Send Password Reset Instructions screen and address and click Send Instructions to receive instructions by email on how to reset your password.
Log In with Facebook
You can log in with Facebook and link it to your K12PaymentCenter.com account by clicking Log In with Facebook.
- If you already have a K12PaymentCenter.com account, enter your login information in the Username and Password in the fields.
- Click Link to Facebook. You will be automatically signed into your K12PaymentCenter.com account and sent to your homepage.
You will need to enter your Facebook login information if you are not currently logged into Facebook on your device (computer, phone, tablet, etc.).
- If you do not have a K12PaymentCenter.com account and want to use Facebook to create an account, click Sign Up!.
©2017 Education Management Systems, Inc.
K12 Parent Help, Revised 1/2017