If a parent does not want to register for a K12PaymentCenter.com account, they can still pay for school fees by clicking the Continue as Guestlink. A guest will only have access to the School Fees, Meal Payment and District Menu pages.
Click the Continue as Guest to continue without creating an account.
Select your state from the Choose a State dropdown list.
Select your district from the Choose a District dropdown list.
Click to see a list of available fees for the selected district.
You can filter available fees and add them to your cart.
- A memo is required when you are purchasing a fee as a guest. Please be as descriptive as possible (i.e. student first and last name, student #, room #, etc.) in the Memo field, so the fee gets applied to the correct.
Click to check out and pay for the fees.
This displays a summary of the Cart Total, Total Convenience fees (all Service Charges) and Total Amount.
- Click the Convenience Fee link to display the separate School Fee and Lunch Payment fees.
NOTE: Convenience Fee amounts shown are an example; fees may vary by district.
- The district-set Convenience Fee will be charged to your account each time you make a meal payment and/or a school fee payment online (with a debit or credit card).
This displays a summary of the payments you are making that includes Meal Payments and School Fees payments.
- Click the Post-It icon to edit or add a memo to the school fee.
- The district will sometimes require student’s name and classroom number or similar information.
- Click to remove an item from the shopping cart.
- Click to check out and make a payment.
- Enter all of the account information in the appropriate fields. This is required.
- Enter your email and phone number in the Guest Contact Information section.
- This is required in case there are any problems with the payment.
- You will get an email confirming the fee purchase.
- Click to finalize the payment.
- A confirmation page displays.
create a K12PaymentCenter.com
- The state and district used for the Guest Checkout will be used to pre-populate the State and District fields.
Click to go to the K12PaymentCenter.com homepage.
©2018 EMS LINQ, Inc.
K12 Parent Help, Revised 1/2017